Want to replace from Apple Mac OS to a Window Computer and worried approximately a way to get your emails from apple mail into your new Windows PC. As the maker of MacBook doesn’t make it easy to move to from Mac OS to Windows with all your information because all of your non-public records and settings will continue to be locked up. Migrating your mailboxes from Apple Mail to Outlook e-mail client in Windows manually isn’t quite clean Here we read the whole manual step by step method to export Apple Mail to Outlook
In this guide method, we manually export Apple Mail mailboxes as an MBOX report and import it to Outlook the use of another different e-mail customers Eudora and Outlook Express. We have to carry out the whole migration manner in four most important steps.
STEP 1: Manually export Apple mail mailboxes to an MBOX report.
- Open Apple Mail for your Mac Computer.
- Choose one or multiple mailboxes from the sidebar
- Then, pick Mailbox > Export Mailbox choice.
Four. Select a folder and click Choose.
- This will robotically keep your mailboxes as an MBOX report (for example call of the record is ABC) inside the decided on folder.
(Copy and pass this ABC document in your new Windows Computer.)
STEP 2: Create MBX the use of Eudora e mail client.
- At 1st rename the ABC report to ABC.Mbx to change the report extension from mbox to mbx.
- Move the ABC.Mbx file to the folder wherein Eudora stores their information by means of default.
(C:Documents and Settings Application DataQualcommEudora).
- Now open the Eudora utility and double click on on ABC.Mbx document to complete the record introduction process.
Note: If you don’t have Eudora electronic mail customer then download & deploy it on your Windows PC)
STEP 3: Import the ABC.Mbx document in Outlook Express.
- Download and Install Outlook Express.
- In the Outlook express go to File and pick on Import option.
- Here select Messages alternative and pick Eudora from the listing.
- Now, click on Next after which browse and pick out ABC.Mbox file and click OK.
- Click Next after which Finish Button.
STEP 4: Move emails from Outlook Express to Microsoft Outlook.
- Open MS Outlook and in the File menu click on Open.
- Here click on Import choice to open Import/Export Wizard.
Three. Here choose Import Internet Mail and Addresses and click on Next.
Four. Now select Outlook Express 6.X, 5.X, 4.X or Windows Mail alternative and click Next button.
(Make sure Import Mail alternative is checked.)
- After the full correct method, you may access the imported mailbox in Outlook
As transferring from Apple Mail to MS Outlook manually is not an clean mission and additionally complete of facts loss chance, then you could strive a extra correct conversion the use of a third-party MBOX to PST Converter